View Profile GinyukiMondai

24 Game Reviews

Pretty graphics and the gameplay looks like it could be fun, but you need more contrast between background and foreground, the background is just way too busy and distracts the eye away from the action, makes it almost impossible (for me, at least) to play. Pretty, though. Good job.

Wonderful little game however there is a glitch on the last level, not even sure how it happened but when you get to the last section of giant blocks, I got tossed into the wall. I was able to swim around in the wall space until the end of that level and, after that, to the end of the game, having missed a lot of the challenging bits. Cute but that's a bit of a game breaker, might take a little bit of fixing. :)

My goodness that was probably the most beautiful game I've played all year. Absolutely stunning atmosphere and great music, cute character design and interesting story. I wish there had been more! It was very difficult so I did spend a lot of time playing this game, but all in all it's a fairly short game without the constant grinding to get past a puzzle. Please make a second one, I'm eager to see what happens to these characters if you're planning a sequel. The mechanic for web slinging was difficult but very well done, I wouldn't change it. It does feel very natural once you get a feel for it. :)

2 Art Reviews

Wow... the detail is just spectacular. Great job!

gavinvalentine responds:

Thanks! =)

This is spectacular. Great line work, awesome hatching.

n/a, Female