Skype
mjudd.15

Semblant Semblant

Pretty graphics and the gameplay looks like it could be fun, but you need more contrast between background and foreground, the background is just way too busy and distracts the eye away from the action, makes it almost impossible (for me, at least) to play. Pretty, though. Good job.

Deep Blue Home Deep Blue Home

Wonderful little game however there is a glitch on the last level, not even sure how it happened but when you get to the last section of giant blocks, I got tossed into the wall. I was able to swim around in the wall space until the end of that level and, after that, to the end of the game, having missed a lot of the challenging bits. Cute but that's a bit of a game breaker, might take a little bit of fixing. :)

Spiderling Spiderling

My goodness that was probably the most beautiful game I've played all year. Absolutely stunning atmosphere and great music, cute character design and interesting story. I wish there had been more! It was very difficult so I did spend a lot of time playing this game, but all in all it's a fairly short game without the constant grinding to get past a puzzle. Please make a second one, I'm eager to see what happens to these characters if you're planning a sequel. The mechanic for web slinging was difficult but very well done, I wouldn't change it. It does feel very natural once you get a feel for it. :)

Submachine: Ancient Adven Submachine: Ancient Adven

Brings back so many memories. :) Just shows how far he's come as a game designer. Playing this one then playing his latest The Temple is a really cool experience, his puzzles and layout design have really come a far way. Can't wait for the next installment in whatever series he picks up next!

Socrates Jones: Pro Philo Socrates Jones: Pro Philo

Wow... This was awesome and very refreshing!
While it took me about a week off and on (I don't have a full block of time to devote to games on here anymore), this game's message was nice and strong. The little bits of humor mixed in with the more serious game play made arguments that might have been boring suddenly relatable and interesting. The answer at the end, while probably not too hard to figure out, was a welcome relief after all of the arguments.
Some people complain about it, but all I- and probably a lot of other players- can say is: "NONSENSE!" This game was cool, intelligent, and while perhaps it was "imperfect", it was certainly worth playing. Here, take my five stars!

Kingdom of Liars 3 Kingdom of Liars 3

Very cool game! A perfect addition to the series and the connections are phenomenal, very well integrated. My only complaint is that it was very short. It's understandable that the process of making them takes a long time, and making all the artwork can be taxing, but there's a lot you can do with only a small amount of backgrounds and sprites. I really wish these were a bit longer so that the player can get into the story a bit more, but still. Very nice game. :)

Daymare Town 4 Daymare Town 4

I agree it was over the top difficult but I think that that only added to the feeling you were trying to achieve with this game. The aesthetic is gorgeous, the character involvement and storyline are great and really send you a clear and gripping message about how helpless the situation is... Played through it all the way without a walkthrough and I think if you don't do that you don't get the full experience. It's tough as can be but when you finally get out and finally reach a "safe" town it's the most gratifying feeling ever. Very cool, very well done, totally surreal, and I love it. :) Hope there will be a fifth one somewhere down the line.

BNKR BNKR

Five stars. Totally worth it.
This game is all kinds of wonderful from the art style to the concept to the pacing. You did a great job at keeping everything feeling kind of cold and lifeless with the colors being kind of bland and the texture was great. Everything felt connected and well thought out, and I loved most of all the sort of sketchy style of the intro/outro scenes. The idea is really sound and appears to be really well thought out and the journey your character takes while exploring the bunker allows for everything to feel organic, not like you're being lead around or particularly left in the dark. All in all, it's a great job.
My only criticism is some of the hot spots don't seem to be working/in the right place (though it might just be me, or it might be how you meant it to be.). >SPOILER< The object over the vent didn't come up as a clickable place for me when I went over it at first. And for where you have to slice the bed sheet to get the handle piece the "there's something here" showed up on the opposing wall rather than on the bed itself, which made it very confusing as to exactly what I was doing. I'm not sure if it's an issue with the game or with my computer, but it's just something that might stump others. Also the crowbar felt a bit out of place since it just looked like a little line and without dumb luck I probably wouldn't have happened upon it. >END SPOILER< All in all one of the best I've seen in a while, great job and I can't wait for the next installment. :)

Ascent Ascent

Amazingly addictive and a really awesome concept with just the right level of difficulty... the stars are perfectly placed to be aggravating but still leave you wanting to try to succeed...
But the timer is unreasonable and way too short for the game in my opinion. If you could please remove it or lengthen it that would be awesome! I really want to finish your game!

Kingdom of Liars 2 Kingdom of Liars 2

Beautiful game, wonderful art, and a compelling storyline... but to be honest none of these awesome developements did much for the game. There wasn't much to do or find, no really clever puzzles... I'm underwhelmed ever since I played your other games, of course this is just some picky criticism, it's simply not one of your BEST "games". But I can't say I didn't enjoy it. :) Hope to see more from this company!